Accountant StP Payments
ADM is looking for a full-time, long-term team member to join the Payments Team. In your daily work, surrounded by experienced and team-oriented colleagues, you will be responsible, among others, for processing payments in ERP systems, performing process controls as per established procedures, with a view to delivering high quality services.
- Processing payments in ERP systems,
- Performing and executing payments on different Banking Platforms,
- Investigating and recovering failed payments,
- Performing process controls as per established procedures,
- Presenting clear and effective communication with business partner and client oriented approach,
- Performing all tasks within agreed procedures and with great focus on quality,
- Continuous review and improvement of internal payment controls and processes,
- Cooperation with other departments.
- Knowledge & experience in the area of Accounting/Finance/Banking,
- Very good knowledge of English,
- Fluency in Polish,
- Ability to drive, analyze and implement process improvements,
- Pro-active approach, openness, willingness to learn and share knowledge with others,
- Organized, detail oriented, analytical mind,
- Proficiency in MS Office,
- Customer focus.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary & benefits including private medical care and Multisport,
- Contract in stable, international company for the 12th time awarded as one of the best employer by magazine Fortune,
- Stable work and career opportunities in different areas and locations of the market leading company,
- Work in great localization in an A class office building (Business Garden),
- Flexible work start times,
- Language courses paid for by the employer,
- 75 % financial support in obtaining the ACCA or CIMA certificate; ADM has the status "ACCA Approved Employer'',
- Access to Linked In and Skillveo training platforms.