Executive - Accounting and Taxation (Onsite)
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations.
TMF India is a Great Place to Work, ISO & ISAE certified organization.Key Responsibilities:
- Control over day to day accounts, able to handle employees & vendor queries
- Work as a channel between client and TMF
- Explore the opportunity of any new work from existing client.
- Graduate/Post graduate/MBA (Fin) with minimum 2 years of industry experience.
- Must have handled Accounts and worked on MIS
- Experience in handling vendors will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Employee taxation will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of Tally is must.
- Good communication skill is must.
What's in it for you?
Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities, so you can take your career further within TMF.
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy.
Making an impact
- You’ll be helping us to make the world a simpler place to do business for our clients.
- Through our corporate social responsibility program, you’ll also be making a difference in the communities where we work.
A supportive environment
- Strong feedback culture to help build an engaging workplace.
- Our inclusive work environment allows you to work from our offices around the world, as well as from home, helping you find the right work-life balance to perform at your best.
- Marriage Gift policy
- Paternity & Adoption leaves
- Interest free loan policy
- Salary advance policy
- Covid support taskforce
- Well being initiatives
Applications close: 31 Aug 2022 India Standard TimeFor further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.