Senior Manager - Corporate Services
Our 4,000 employees are dedicated to providing world-leading, specialized administration services to clients in over 30 jurisdictions. This is amplified by the support we offer across our approved partner network which covers a further 100 jurisdictions. Our focus on bespoke corporate, fund, capital market and private wealth services enables our clients to invest, grow and thrive anywhere in the world. Sitting at the heart of international business, our local, expert knowledge and innovative, proprietary technology combine to deliver a compelling proposition - all of which keeps our clients one step ahead.
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed. That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centred on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
Our award-winning Corporate Services team in Jersey provides a full suite of services into a fast expanding global business and client base. Services include: directors, corporate administration, secretarial, bookkeeping and accounting services to diverse corporate and institutionally owned multi-jurisdictional structures consisting of companies, limited partnerships, unit trusts and other vehicles. Given Intertrusts’ exceptional client base, the team work on the most varied and complex of assignments. We operate a global service line which ensures consistent application of good governance and best practice in corporate administration services across multiple jurisdictions and time zones, and provides the ability to deliver innovative solutions to clients with an international profile.
To support future growth in the team, a highly motivated manager is required to lead a team of administrators, supporting a range of clients in providing first rate client service. The role will also have strong opportunity to support the team’s growth, with business development and work on strategically important projects.
- Assist with ad-hoc team projects to ensure delivery within agreed timeframes
- Provide technical support to the Corporate Services team administrators and be an expert in the products and services offered on team and within the Intertrust Group globally
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are implemented for your clients
- Become an expert in technical matters relating to corporate entities , be able to share this knowledge your with team, including any regulatory requirements that are applicable to your clients
- Proactively keep up-to-date awareness of current industry issues e.g. changes in regulatory and legislation matters
- Assist with all statutory returns as required, and assist with keeping client records up to date
- Undertake reviews of financial statements and other legal/technical documents
- Ensure client records are clearly updated with all correspondence
- Produce minutes, resolutions and any other administration duties requested
- Maintain client documents with integrity, clearly updating all correspondence
- Pro-actively complete client take-on process and on-going reviews of clients
- Be committed and driven to achieving excellence for themselves and client
- Have the delivery of enhanced client service at the forefront of every action and deepen client relationships in all actions
- Conduct client care meetings and maintain good relationships with clients
People & Team
- Provide new, innovative ideas on how to improve the efficiencies of daily tasks
- Demonstrate good motivation, communicative and leadership skills
- Take care of, and establish good relationships with all team members
- Assist with the workload of team administrators on a daily basis reporting upwards to senior management
- Demonstrate the firms stated policy of raising the bar in client service by leading by example
- Assist the administrators in the co-ordination of the accounts preparation function for all team clients, in liaison with the Accounting Services Team and including liaison with external auditors, where relevant.
- Assist in the management of the financial affairs of the team, including budgeting, monitoring against performance, review of staff time charging, preparation of quotations for potential and existing clients and billing
- Contribute to the department's strategy for growth and participate actively in team and management strategy sessions
- Take responsibility for your team achieving budgeted revenue each year and look for ways to increase book of business and assist in the financial development of the Corporate Services team
Skills & Expertise
- At least ICSA/ACCA qualified
- Required to have previous experience holding board positions as well as an authorised signatory
- Knowledge of local legislation/Corporate Governance
- Broad understanding of the wide range of fiduciary products offered by Intertrust globally
- Broad understanding the specific offerings within Corporate Services
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to formulate, consider and select the most appropriate solutions
- Ability to work effectively in a team
What we offer
- A challenging but very rewarding role
- Continued learning
- A chance to work in a diverse team of experts with entrepreneurial spirits
- A competitive package of salary and benefits
Please note this is not an exhaustive list and you may be required to perform additional reasonable
duties within this role.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.