Senior Manager - Private Equity Fund Accounting
- Support IQEQ client leads on multiple Private Equity funds within various industries
- Handle team and support functions to manage client expectations and ensure adherence to timelines on client deliverables in accordance to the requirements defined by the limited partnership agreement
- Maintain a working understanding of limited partnership agreements and apply terms to financial reporting and income and expense allocations.
- Prepare and/or review journal entries, management fee calculations, investor allocations, capital account statements, capital call and distribution calculations, sources/uses of cash, investor notices, carried interest calculations and maintenance of waterfall models
- Manage the delivery of capital call and distributions notices to clients and the investors
- Review financial statements, notes disclosures, and supporting schedules
- Manage year-end process and handle requests from external auditors and tax teams
- Assess operational effectiveness and make suggestions for process development
- Handle daily/routine client information requests and fulfill ad-hoc requests as needed
- Manage and prioritize work tasks to meet competing deadlines
- Train and develop junior team members
- 5+ of progressive experience in private equity, public accounting, or a combination of experience at an alternative asset investment firm and public accounting experience
- Analytical and technical skills with proficiency in accounting and administration for alternative investment funds
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Ability to provide exceptional client service
- Ability to collaborate with others in a team environment, provide and accept constructive feedback
- Ability to produce high quantity of work product with accuracy and extreme attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple demands and competing deadlines
- Effective and professional communication
- Ability to work overtime as needed to meet deadlines
- Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Investran preferred
- Experience in or desire to manage and train junior team members
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.