An opportunity has arisen for a IFRS specialist to join a regional technology business as it get's ready for an IPO.
A well established and highly recognisable business with a strong user-base in Vietnam and beyond. This organisation operates a diverse business with several business lines that compliment one another within the ecosystem in which it operates in.
The primary objective of this position is to ensure that the company complies with IFRS and has all the necessary controls and frameworks in place as it readies for an IPO. The duties of the role will include, but not be limited to:
- Analyze current state of business requirements, perform gap analysis, make recommendations for IFRS solutions and design processes
- Ensuring that all financial statements are within IFRS requirements
- Lead the IFRS/Financial Reporting Team
- Assist in identifying, developing, testing and implementing IFRS accounting operational and reporting solutions to meet financial and regulatory reporting requirements, map financial reporting processes and modify control procedures, as required
- Working with stakeholders in various countries to ensure correct process if followed
- Analyze current finance function process, structure and capabilities, assess current capability gaps, design future state business partnering framework
- Providing training for staff to advise and guide on correct IFRS practises
The successful candidate will have had prior experience within one of the Big 4 Accounting Firms. It is essential that you have an excellent understanding of IFRS, especially IFRS 17 as you will be leading the business on implementing the required controls and reporting frameworks.
It is preferred if you have been exposed to a business that has previously gone through a IPO. You will have an excellent grasp on technical accounting principles and have had previous experience leading teams.
This position will be based in Ho Chi Minh and is open to Expats
- Unique Position
- Leadership Role
- Support a Business Through an IPO
- Excellent Package
- Great Company Culture
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Rory Mitchell on +84 28 6284 8230.