Financial Crime Senior Specialist
Scope 1 – Framework and system development
- Assisting AML Senior Manager in developing the framework to ensure full compliance with the provisions of Vietnamese Law and policies of PCA for Prudential Assurance Vietnam (PVA)
- Operate systems relating to daily information review and processing activities.
- Prepare the reports to local authorities and PCA Prepare and update the policy/procedures/guideline according to the changes to local law and Group policy Liaise with stakeholders/ AML Department to provide guidance/ clarify AML requirements in order to implement AML requirement properly.
- Handling AML systems/ projects deployment and development
Scope 2 – AML Alerts/transactions monitoring
- Review/Analyze alerts related to AML alerts Reconcile daily and monthly data uploaded to Fiserv system. Perform risk assessment for customer, Partner Due diligence.
- Perform transaction’s monitoring for high risk customers. Monitor suspicious transactions of customers and perform transaction QA as scheduled.
- Perform annual sanctions screening data integrity review according sanctions screen standards requirement
- Back up for AML manager as delegated by Senior Manager
Scope 3 – Training
- Provide annual/ad-hoc training to AML new staff and first line staff on AML matters
Scope 4 - Reporting
- Prepare daily/monthly/quarterly/yearly reports and AML assessment to management and PCA.
- Escalate any issues and project updates to line manager and Head of RCFC/ Head of Compliance.
- Support other matters as assigned by line manager from time to time
- Mandatory: At least with University degree in Economics/Finance/Law.
- Beneficiary: International Degree is preferred.
- Mandatory: At least three years of experience in Compliance/AML or relevant fields.
- Beneficiary: Life insurance is preferred.
Knowledge and skill
- Mandatory: Good problem analysis and time management; Good English writing; Good computer skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint). Good communication, detailed oriented, proactive.
- Beneficiary: Preferred for access skill and smart, high potential to move up to higher level