Financial Crimes Senior Specialist - ABC
Scope 1- ABC Governance
- Support line manager to maintain and update PVA ABC standards and guidelines in line with Group/PCA requirements and local regulations.
- Support line manager to maintain and enhance systems for ABC transactions (i.e. GHM system) to be in line with requirements and facilitate operations of business functions.
Scope 2– Training & Building Compliance culture
- Follow up to update the ABC training program of PVA including induction training, annual refresher and training for high risk staff, agents to ensure they are in line with Group/PCA standards.
Scope 3 - Monitor/Review and Advisory
- ABC Risk and control assessment
- Support line manager for annual ABC risk assessments and implement the remediation plan.
Support line manager to review and enhance controls to mitigate ABC Risks.
- Provide guidance to business functions on G&H, CSR/Sponsorships and other ABC related transactions.
- G&H Budget to GO monitoring and report. Perform Partner/vendor Due diligence and Risk assessment.
- GHM transaction monitoring: periodically review GHM transactions and reconcile with Accounting books to ensure the compliance (pre-approval, declaration of G&H transactions).
- Review ABC due diligence exercises for vendors/partners.
- Develop and operate a risk-based post transaction monitoring activities for ABC high risks areas.
Scope 4 – Data Analysis & Reporting
- To prepare analyze periodic MIS reports and any additional internal reports required for Compliance activity.
- to prepare, maintain and update all current ABC reporting to Management team (including Audit Committee, Risk Committee, TLT, PCA compliance team)
Scope 5 – Team support
- Support line manager in monitoring, developing the team as well as in other matters related to compliance and other project relevant to compliance functions as required.
Scope 6 - Conflict of Interest
- Support line manager to maintain and update PVA COI guidance in line with Group/PCA requirements.
- Raise awareness through regular training and communications to PVA colleagues on COI.
- Support line manager to prepare, maintain and update COI registers/reports of PVA in accordance with PCA’s requirements.
Scope 7 - Other Compliance topics - Business Code of Conduct
- Support line manager to maintain and update Business Code of Conduct in line with Group/PCA requirements.
- Provide consultation on related matters of code of conduct to Business Functions.
- Mandatory: Graduated in related areas (Statistics, Economics, Commerce, Audit).
- Mandatory: At least 3-year experience in insurance or financial services industry.
- Financial Crimes/ Compliance is preferred.
- Good knowledge in the insurance/banking business.
Knowledge and skill:
- Very good expertise in Excel and if possible: Access, SAS.
- Good analytical and critical thinking.
- English proficiency in writing and presentation.
- Customer service and positive mind-set.
- Detailed oriented.