Financial Crimes Senior Specialist - ABC
Scope 1- ABC Governance
- Support line manager to maintain and update PVA ABC standards and guidelines in line with Group/PCA requirements and local regulations.
- Support line manager to maintain and enhance systems for ABC transactions (i.e. GHM system) to be in line with requirements and facilitate operations of business functions.
Scope 2– Training & Building Compliance culture
- Follow up to update the ABC training program of PVA including induction training, annual refresher and training for high risk staff, agents to ensure they are in line with Group/PCA standards.
Scope 3 - Monitor/Review and Advisory
- ABC Risk and control assessment
- Support line manager for annual ABC risk assessments and implement the remediation plan.
Support line manager to review and enhance controls to mitigate ABC Risks.
- Provide guidance to business functions on G&H, CSR/Sponsorships and other ABC related transactions.
- G&H Budget to GO monitoring and report. Perform Partner/vendor Due diligence and Risk assessment.
- GHM transaction monitoring: periodically review GHM transactions and reconcile with Accounting books to ensure the compliance (pre-approval, declaration of G&H transactions).
- Review ABC due diligence exercises for vendors/partners.
- Develop and operate a risk-based post transaction monitoring activities for ABC high risks areas.
Scope 4 – Data Analysis & Reporting
- To prepare analyze periodic MIS reports and any additional internal reports required for Compliance activity.
- to prepare, maintain and update all current ABC reporting to Management team (including Audit Committee, Risk Committee, TLT, PCA compliance team)
Scope 5 – Team support
- Support line manager in monitoring, developing the team as well as in other matters related to compliance and other project relevant to compliance functions as required.
Scope 6 - Conflict of Interest
- Support line manager to maintain and update PVA COI guidance in line with Group/PCA requirements.
- Raise awareness through regular training and communications to PVA colleagues on COI.
- Support line manager to prepare, maintain and update COI registers/reports of PVA in accordance with PCA’s requirements.
Scope 7 - Other Compliance topics - Business Code of Conduct
- Support line manager to maintain and update Business Code of Conduct in line with Group/PCA requirements.
- Provide consultation on related matters of code of conduct to Business Functions.
- Mandatory: Graduated in related areas (Statistics, Economics, Commerce, Audit).
- Mandatory: At least 3-year experience in insurance or financial services industry.
- Financial Crimes/ Compliance is preferred.
- Good knowledge in the insurance/banking business.
Knowledge and skill:
- Very good expertise in Excel and if possible: Access, SAS.
- Good analytical and critical thinking.
- English proficiency in writing and presentation.
- Customer service and positive mind-set.
- Detailed oriented.
Apply for Financial Crimes Senior Specialist - ABC
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly