Associate - Business Process Solutions 1
Associate - Business Process Solutions: Deloitte Touche Solutions (based in Jakarta) – Associate
What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Able to collect data necessary to analyze an issue, and transforms raw data into useful information to better understand the issues.
- Ensure responsiveness to client’s emails/ queries not more than 2 days of receipt of the email
- Take responsibility for own portfolio and work as a team with other members on the same engagement in meeting the KPI agreed with the client.
- Assist the engagement team to attend to Tax Office or other relevant Government Department's queries and established good relationship with them.
- Prepare files and working papers and ensures they are tidy and complete both within the shared drive and hard copy files
- Understand clients needs and ability to provide reasonable/workable solutions.
- Effective follow-up with clients on outstanding matters.
- Ensure minimal careless mistakes (e.g. typo errors, cross referencing, etc.).
- Demonstrates knowledge and basic technical rules and principles and accurately applies
- Sets high, realistic expectations for self and others, clearly communicate them and provide necessary support
- Support the efforts of others to achieve result
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Minimum Bachelor/ Master Degree from reputable universities with excellent academic result (minimum GPA 3.00), majoring in Accounting of Fiscal Administration.
- Able to speak Mandarin is a big plus.
- Certified in Brevet A & B would be an advantage.
- Willing to work hard, enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Eagerness to learn new things and possess can-do attitude.
- Strong analytical and advisory skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work in fast moving and demanding environment.
- Strong commitment, multi-tasking and team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English (includinng strong presentation skills).
- Highly provicient in MS Office (especially in excel, word and power point).
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.