Senior Specialist, Secondment Services - Shanghai
ABOUT TMF GROUP
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. We provide legal, financial and employee administration through TMF Group’s teams in 120 offices
On-site work across different industry and function to perform daily work with medium complexity defined for client, including but not limited to prepare payment instructions, preparation of journal vouchers , posting journals to accounting system, closing partial or full set of book, prepare monthly and annual financial statements, tax returns with tax computations, and other management reports/ financial analysis;
- Reconciles accounts, balances ledgers, assists in updating cash position;
- Issue tax invoices and perform input VAT tax verification;
- Liaises with auditors of clients to assist field audit;
- Set up and optimize accounting standard operating procedure (SOP) and implementation
- Ensure all works assigned are performed accurately and on time
- Perform other duties as assigned.
JOB SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- Degree holder with recognized accounting qualification or business related disciplines;
- 5 - 7 years relevant experience in professional firms or multinationals;
- Experience in accounting/tax and banking procedures;
- Understand full set of accounting procedure, (e.g. Treasury, AR, AP, GL, FP&A)
- Sound knowledge of international and local accounting practices; Experience in IFRS or IAS is a plus
- Advanced excel skill set;
- Familiar with accounting system (e.g. Kingdee, SAP, Concur, Oracle);
- Good good communication skill in both spoken and written English and Chinese,
- Pathways for career development
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
- Continuous development is supported through global learning opportunities from the TMF Business Academy
Make an impact
Our global presence in more than 80 countries allows you to impact how global and diverse clients do business as well as give back to the global communities we operate in
Be part of One TMF
At TMF Group, it’s our people who make us who we are. Our company thrives on entrepreneurial spirit and is full of proactive people who combine enthusiasm with responsibility and accountability.
A world of opportunity
Regardless of where you are in your career, TMF Group opens a world of opportunity where you will be part of our team and is supported in your global career journey.
Applications close: 31 Jul 2022 China Standard Time
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.