IT Audit Manager
The IT Auditors support over 140 audit staff members in their financial audits for IT based audits including banks and financial institutions, internet gaming entities and insurance companies. And we’re growing and so are people with us!
Are you passionate about your future and quality focused, as we are at KPMG in Malta (Europe)?
Take the plunge today by e-sharing with us your career credentials.
The IT Audit Manager will be supporting KPMG Malta and the KPMG Islands Group IT Audit teams (Barbados, Bermuda, Cayman, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jamaica and Jersey, amongst others).
About the role:
- Opportunity to audit varied technologies;
- Opportunity to work on international client engagements;
- Responsible for managing the work and delivery of a team of IT Auditors, coaching them and reviewing their work;
- Developing and applying methodologies to address disruptive technologies such as Blockchain and its adoption for Cryptocurrency Investments, adopting data analytics solutions and challenging traditional practices;
- You will report directly to the IT Assurance Director.
What we need from you:
- 5 years’ experience as an IT Audit Manager working in supporting financial audits with Big 4, preferably on International Standards on Auditing (ISAs) based engagements;
- A degree in Accounting, IT or related field of study;
- Experience in project management including planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing staff, clients, and/or partners towards the successful completion of a project;
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills;
- Willingness and availability to relocate to Malta (Europe).
Nice to have:
- CISA certification;
- Experience on Service Organisation Control (SOC) reports, preferably the International Standard on Assurance Engagements (ISAE) 3000 and 3402, or alternatively, the US versions, such as the SSAE 18.
What you will receive:
- Health Insurance;
- Expat relocation package, with active support communities, as applicable;
- Immigration assistance and advice, if applicable;
- Buddy system and induction sessions;
- A Performance Manager will coach you to establish, periodically review and ensure you get to meet your business and personal development goals;
- Access to a world-class online learning platform;
- Technical training and support.
Should the above vacancy interests you, please visit our website via the apply button below.