Business Transformation Consultant (Manager) - Islamabad, Pakistan
Requisition ID: 966586
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all. As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities, and creative freedom to make things better. This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
EY Ford Rhodes Chartered Accountants is a member firm of Ernst & Young Global Limited (EYGL) providing Assurance, Tax, Consulting and Strategy & Transaction Advisory services to our clients, both global and local, operating out of or seeking advice on doing business in Pakistan. With its Principal Office in Karachi and branches in Lahore and Islamabad, EY Ford Rhodes has been operating in Pakistan since 1948.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits!
Our Consulting team takes a strategic approach to helping clients define, transform and sustain their leading performance. Within Consulting, our Business Consulting team works with clients on their most pressing challenges to deliver tangible results. We are looking for accomplished, creative individuals who bring rigor, passion and practicality to our growing team across four areas of focus:
- Transformation Strategy: Helping client organizations conceive and drive meaningful transformation across the enterprise, leading with industry expertise and the full breadth of EY capabilities.
- Business Design: Evolving client engagement across all aspects of the organization, including Business Process Reengineering.
- Experience Design: Assisting our clients in reimagining, designing and deploying valuable human experiences.
- Transformation Execution: Leading large, complex, programs that require specialized discipline and expertise.
Your key responsibilities
- Demonstrate knowledge and expertise in processes, principles and practices related to Business Process Reengineering and Organizational reform, including conventional and unconventional BPR methodologies (Lean Six Sigma, Design Thinking) project management, planning, development, execution, and risk management.
- Lead internal teams responsible for delivery and completion of EY engagements, including managing EY team members, engagement planning and scheduling, development and completion of engagement work products and deliverables, reviewing work performed by staff associates, participate in performance reviews, and contribute to on-the-job feedback/training.
- Communication and coordination with client representatives as part of engagement quality and delivery requirements and responsibilities. Develop and maintain productive relationships with clients and continuously work to understand their industries, key performance drivers, business priorities and trends.
- Support clients with the experience and knowledge to lead large scale planning, execution and controlling activities for their strategic benefits and objectives, or subsections of large/complex projects and programs (i.e. transformational programs, complex IT implementations, large infrastructure projects).
- Support the operations and governance of client's large/complex projects and programs by designing and implementing multi-year Project Management Offices (PMO) or Transformation Management Offices (TMO).
- Support clients with leading organizational planning and transformational initiatives (benefits management, program stakeholder management and program governance), which may include IT programs and business transformation endeavors and/or infrastructure projects.
- Perform critical analysis, assessments, and audits of our client's large complex programs/projects including project readiness, program performance measures, controls and analytics-based analysis.
- Demonstrate experience with risk management practices and approaches to projects/programs, including risk planning, execution and response development through project delivery.
- Stay informed of new economic/geopolitical developments and their impact on your clients and the industry.
- Support the practice by pursuing new business opportunities, preparing proposals and actively assessing/presenting ways we can serve and bring value to new and existing clients.
- Comply with EY learning and educational program to continually develop skills in alignment with your personal career goals.
- Take an active role in mentoring, counseling, and developing the team and team members.
- Be dedicated to teamwork and leadership by fostering an efficient, innovative and collaborative work environment.
Skills and Attributes for Success
The individuals should be qualified to provide project/program delivery consulting support within the Transformation practice, with an understanding of accepted project management practices and a view of the full project delivery lifecycle. The position will involve working on a wide variety of projects with colleagues across the firm.
Additionally, you should also have:
- At least 7 years of experience in relevant or related roles.
- A bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or a related field or equivalent qualifications such as ACCA, CA, CIMA, ICMA etc.;
- Completion of, or actively working to obtain, one of the following certifications will be a plus; PMP, Six Sigma, Design Thinking.
- Analytical and conceptual thinking with innovative capacity. Ability to handle complex and ambiguous project conditions and requirements; and provide structure and rigor to complex problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal, collaboration, teaming, presentation and communication (written, oral) skills.
- Integrity, maturity and dependability to align with EY's values.
- Effective organization and time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and adhere to project deadlines.
What We Offer:
- You will join a young, international, dynamic team, genuinely passionate about its work, within a leading global professional services firm;
- We offer extensive training, both on technical matters, as well as on soft skills and project management;
- We are proud of our flexible working arrangements, and we will support you to build a successful career without sacrificing your personal priorities;
- At EY we are passionate about the inclusion and support of individuals of all groups; we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or disability status.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
At EY, the spotlight is on our people. You are empowered to build your expertise and explore the world so that you can innovate and challenge the status quo. Because Building a better working world begins here.
This is what makes us different, and renders working here a unique, lifetime experience.
We are one international, connected team, with one purpose. We are EY.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.