Accounting Associate / Senior
We are looking out for zealous and aspiring individuals who are keen on experiencing a diversified work culture in a growing international firm. This role offers an excellent opportunity to build up Singapore accounting, tax and financial management experience. You will be part of our outsourcing team providing accounting and advisory support to international businesses operating in Singapore. This position(s) will be permanently based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Under the guidance of your Senior, develop your understanding of the business model, drivers of financial performance and accounting and tax risks for each of the clients in your portfolio;
- Ensure accurate recording of accounting transactions and analyse financial information, to prepare meaningful monthly management accounts and supporting schedules;
- Prepare financial statements under SFRS and other international GAAP;
- Prepare Singapore GST returns and assist with tax compliance matters;
- Coordinate with external parties including external auditors, tax agents, corporate secretarial and government authorities, where required;
- Establish good client relationships through positive interactions with the client’s team and
- Involve in any other ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma/Degree in Accountancy or part qualified ACCA/CPA Australia/ICAEW
- Well versed in Microsoft Excel; knowledge of accounting software (XERO) is an advantage
- Team player with good communication, interpersonal and client servicing skills
- Meticulous and have attention to detail with good organizational skills
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Good command of the English language
- Proficient with the use of collaboration tools, i.e. MS Teams, DocuSign etc
- Candidates with no working experience are welcome to apply. You will be developed accordingly.
If you are searching for a challenging and rewarding career with attractive benefits and training opportunities, please click the "Apply Button" now.
The remuneration package will be commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.