Audit Technical and Training Manager
Mazars is looking out for zealous and aspiring individuals who are keen on experiencing a diversified work culture in a growing international firm. Candidates who are keen to be based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia are invited to apply.
We are seeking for a highly motivated, independent, and technically strong professional to join our audit technical and training team. As a manager, you will be part of the team to provide technical research and consultations to our auditors. You will also review and develop training programme and materials in line with the firm’s training plan.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide technical consultation to the firm’s audit engagement teams
- Provide ad-hoc support to teams on queries relating to methodology, auditor reporting, policy, and other audit technical matters
- Keeps abreast of changes in audit practices and regulatory requirements
- Writing technical publications
- Work closely with relevant members of the management team to establish training needs
- Devise auditing training syllabus and develop training material
- Conduct and facilitate training programs
- Review effectiveness of training programs
- Monitoring of CPE hours clocked by audit professionals
- Other ad-hoc projects that may require your involvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification
- 5 – 6 years of audit experience, preferably from an international public accounting firm
- Deep passion to specialise in technical and training
- Ability to work independently
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good analytical, organisational and interpersonal skills
If you are searching for a challenging and rewarding career with attractive benefits and training opportunities, please click the "Apply Button" now.
The remuneration package will commensurate with your qualifications and experience.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.