Semi Senior Accountant
Michael Page are working with an established and leading firm of chartered accountants in Derby and have the opportunity to recruit a Semi-Senior Accountant on their behalf as a result of continued growth and success.
This client is a large and established firm with multiple offices, they cover all aspects of general practice. They have a growing client base which is interesting and differs from industry to industry. This practice achieves outstanding service for their clients and are expecting the same effort into everything you do.
- Preparation and audit of client accounts
- 360 degree service to a portfolio of clients
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients
- Assist with training of more junior team members
- Review and report work undertaken to management
- Qualified AAT or Part Qualified ACA / ACCA
- 3+ years general practice experience.
- Must be able to prepare work independently and be responsible for one's own time and development.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective client inter-personal skills.
- Must possess IT skills to operate in-house programs and prepare and develop spreadsheets as necessary.
Competitive salary and wider package
Flexible working and benefits schemes