Deals, Business Recovery Services - Senior Associate - Amman
DescriptionAt PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryA career within Deals Business Recovery Services, will provide you with the opportunity to support our clients survive an imminent crisis or simply fix gaps in their organisation. We help clients, reduce balance sheet stress, generate cash and reduce costs or refinance to find the best source of capital to support their business objectives. Whatever the solution, we help them manage challenges until the job is done.
Work and academic background:
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in any Deals team in a Big4 or other advisory firm preferable
- ACA, CFA or ACCA qualified and/or Master/Bachelors' degree in Finance/Accounting
- Ability to read & understanding financial statements & audit reports
- Arabic speakers are a must
- Proficiency in Ms Excel / google sheets, powerpoint/google slides
- Experience with Power Bi, Tableau & financial modelling experience will be a plus
Other required attributes:
- Strong analytical skills but tempered with an ability to think laterally
- Ability to deliver high quality written work
- Strong attention to detail combined with an ability to see the big picture
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence when interacting with others
- Ability to quickly grasp key business drivers and specific valuation issues
Travel RequirementsUp to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?No
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.