Senior Finance Analyst - Southeast Asia & India
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
This position be responsible for driving cluster finance business partnering and project based support to business with financial analysis to expand, grow and sustain business with focus on profitability. It is a highly visible role within the company with exposure to the senior management and operations teams across the country and region.
- Be an economic advisor to cluster business leaders by driving cluster level value-added digital projects focused on improving P&L including
- Customer level profitability dashboard
- Driving cluster margin expansion (project MX) including pricing increase play book
- SM level profitability
- Discretionary spend analysis including employee concur spending etc.
- Support business in driving
- Cluster level pricing strategy,
- Structured deal model evaluation, tender support, competition analysis
- Threshold pricing review, and supporting price decision analytical.
- Collaborating with cluster finance lead and country’s LCF to support analysis of cluster/country KPI, Critical Business item performance to drive control by exception discussion during leadership discussion
- Supporting GBU and country leadership team for various cluster level analytical including capex productivity analysis, ROI evaluation and SG&A productivity
- Supporting Cluster P&F team in making Rapid response process robust by including financial simulation during demand consensus meetings (one number goal) and supporting commercial excellence team in driving AIO visibility in “in market sales”
- Be a single point of contact for regional COE to ensure timely and quality submission of Cluster reporting to APAC / global
- Assist in development of executive level presentations on business results, performance analysis, forecasts, and budgets, etc.
- Assess cluster support for strategic initiatives, including M&A transactions/capital allocation strategy
- Perform other activities and special projects, as needed
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required, qualified CPA or equivalent
- Minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience,
- Oral and written communication skills for English
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be forward thinking and a leader of change in an environment that is constantly seeking opportunities to improve upon existing processes, create efficiencies and deliver results to business partners
- Key Behavioral Competencies - Collaborative, Business partnering, Communication, Ownership
- Cluster Lead
- Cluster Finance Director
- Country Leaders
- Country LCF
- APAC COE FP&A team
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.