Middle Office Supervisor
HedgeServ is a leading global fund administrator with more than $450 billion in assets under administration across all investment vehicles including Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds, UCITS, Hybrid Credit Managers, Funds of Funds and Managed Account Platforms. We optimize our clients’ experience using unique proprietary technology coupled with robotic process automation, intuitive digital programs powered by machine learning, and enhanced by an extensive proprietary transaction data set. HedgeServ’s entrepreneurial and innovative spirit cultivates a productive and agile environment enabling its team to anticipate clients’ needs and consistently deliver solutions in real time. Led by the most experienced team of industry experts, HedgeServ with 1,500+ professionals around the globe expertly provides customizable solutions for their clients’ risk, portfolio management, middle office, investor relations, accounting, regulatory, compliance, and tax services. Since its inception in 2008, HedgeServ has received numerous accolades, including Top Overall Administrator and #1 rankings for Fund Accounting, Reporting & Reporting Technology, Client Service, Investor Services, Alternative Fund Expertise, and Regulatory Expertise.
HedgeServ is a progressive company with continuously evolving ways of working to ensure a future-focused mindset. Our employees benefit from a robust career development framework and clear learning paths which outline career trajectory, training and progression plans. HedgeServ supports employees through a variety of offerings, including remote and hybrid working arrangements, and fully paid comprehensive health and well-being benefits. HedgeServ was recognized as a Next Gen employer by RippleMatch on its list of 100 top workplaces for Generation Z for 2022. HedgeServ operates 13 offices in the United States, Grand Cayman, Ireland, Poland, Bulgaria, Luxembourg, Philippines and Australia.
Middle Office Team
The HedgeServ Middle Office department has close links with our Dublin, New York and Sydney office. Due to the explosive growth we have experienced in Krakow, we are now looking to develop our Middle Office presence locally. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to join our team at a very early stage and play a key role in this growth and development. The new Middle Office team will work closely with the Dublin department and focus on our large and growing client base, projects and initiatives along with exposure to Hedge Fund Middle Office Space.
- Confirm the trade and cash details of trades in the market
- Confirm and process the cash settlement of Resets, Option Premiums and Net cash figures
- Ensure the accuracy of all trade bookings, end of day pricing, and client deliverables
- Effectively communicate with clients assisting with all systems and trade related queries
- Work closely with the various middle office, NAV, IT, risk, and investor service teams
- Institute innovative technological solutions to alleviate client concerns in conjunction with our business development team
Job Requirements for the role
- Completed bachelor’s degree in business, accounting or finance
- 3-5 years’ of experience within a high demand fast paced work environment including experience in the Middle Office Space, boasting of a strong product knowledge across all OTC and Listed products.
- The candidate must be able to interact with different market stakeholders to resolve position and cash breaks in a timely fashion
- Strong Excel skills with problem solving ability
- Ability to multi-task and succeed in a results oriented high pressure environment with an understanding of the need for 100% accuracy
- Desire to learn and embrace new technology
- Attractive compensation package including extensive set of benefits such as Premium Health Insurance, Multisport Card, My Benefit – Cafeteria System, Life Insurance
- Professional environment with great development opportunities
- Training and development in a wide variety of areas to ensure staff are constantly developing and progressing their skills
- Tuition policy with study leave and generous payment of all related fees
- Enjoy a start-up like environment on the back of a well-established and profitable company
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.