Newly Qualified Graduates – Roles for You! Kilkenny
Who we are looking for?
You! You will be the brains behind our work. Are you ready to bring your knowledge from the classroom to a world leading recognized brand? We are looking for newly qualified graduates to take up opportunities in a number of departments in State Street Ireland. We will equip you with the knowledge and training that you need to play a valuable role on your team and establish a long term career with us here in State street. We recruit year round across our enterprise.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As a graduate to State Street you will have the possibilities to be hired into a number of departments across the company. Outlined below as some of the departments with a brief insight that we hire for all year round:
- Corporate Actions/Middle Office – Corporate Actions or middle office teams are responsible for processing trade file submitted by the Fund daily on trade-date confirmation (electronic telephonic or hardcopy) based upon the trade file transmitted by the Fund.
- Transfer Agency - The Transfer Agency Group is the central point of contact for the investors of the funds serviced by StateStreet. This group covers all investor requirements including the navigation and monitoring of all investor related regulatory requirements. This is a team providing the critical connection for investors into StateStreet, operate in a fast paced environment responding to investors ever changing needs
- Derivatives – Derivatives teams deals with the complex futures and options processing for the entire European exchange traded derivatives Centre of Excellence book of business and supplementary business offshored from other State Street sites. The Derivatives Group is the central point of contact for the clearing banks and client service teams on all sites
- Depositary – Depository or Trustee teams fulfils a regulatory oversight role, ensuring parties to a fund manage the fund in accordance with the applicable rules and regulations. The depositary also needs to verify a fund’s ownership of derivatives and other assets not traditionally kept in custody as well as monitor cash flows.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Team skills – demonstrated ability to work with people at different levels
- Analytical and strong attention to detail
- Good communication skills – verbal and written
- Ability to meet key deliverables within stated timeframes
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Degree level at any discipline
- Expected level of English to perform duties of the role
- Know your way around the PC with particular knowledge in Excel
Apply today – we are committed to teaching you the ropes for your successful career in State Street
Job location-we have openings available in Dublin and Kilkenny and we work in an hybrid environment
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.