Senior Transfer Agency Officer
About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading provider of critical administrative services, helping clients invest and operate safely around the world. Our 9,100 experts and 120 offices in 85 jurisdictions worldwide serve corporates, financial institutions, asset managers, private clients and family offices, providing the combination of accounting, tax, payroll, fund administration, compliance and entity management services essential to global business success.
- Day-to-day team activities including tasks related transaction process and monitoring, following and execution of department procedures,
- Input deals received from investors timely and accurately to the TA system in line with departmental procedures. And escalating any deviations when applicable in a timely manner,
- Processing payments, cashflow monitoring, reconciliation of operations and share register maintenance,
- Client/investor on-boarding, providing continuous excellent client service, execution of adhoc requests from clients/investors.
- Cooperation with internal departments and third parties,
- Ensuring a professional, timely response and processing of client/investor queries and instructions, building and managing client and investor relationships, enhancing the TMF experience,
- Ensuring policies, procedures and checklists are always adhered to in accordance with standards,
- Preparing, delivery of monthly/quarterly investor and regulatory reporting, including audit requests,
- Actively participating or being responsible for specific operational or regulatory projects,
- Observing deadlines, understanding and applying the rules and representations of the fund and ensure that they are adhered to.
- Review and gain understanding of the various fund legal and corporate documents.
- University degree and/or 4 to 5 years relevant work experience within Fund Services in the Alternative Investment Funds industry,
- Basic knowledge of fund legal structures/types in Luxembourg preferred
- Team player that enjoys taking responsibility but that also can work independently,
- Detailed oriented and strong communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Well organized with a sense of prioritization,
- Flexible and can perform well under pressure
- Fluent in English. Fluency in another European language is a plus.
- Good knowledge of MS Office (excel, word, etc.)
- Knowledge of Investran and Viewpoint is a plus
What'sin it for you?
- An exciting opportunity in an international company
- Professional development opportunities as well as extensive individual further training opportunities, supported by our TMF Business Academy
- A career within an ever evolving market
- Flat hierarchies with direct contact to management and international exchange
- Want to know more about a career with TMF Group? Watch this video:
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.