Tax Consulting Assistant - Tax Dispute Resolution (Petaling Jaya)
The Tax Dispute Resolution group brings together a team of experienced and dynamic professionals dedicated in addressing tax risk management and ultimately in achieving good tax strategy.
The Tax Dispute Resolution professionals have worked closely with the tax authorities and have been involved in cases across various industries in the tax audits and investigations.
Assist Tax Consultants, Tax Managers and Tax Directors in carrying out tax assignments.
- A recognized university degree or a professional qualification in Economics / Accounting / Finance or a member of a recognized professional accounting / taxation body.
- Audit and/or corporate tax experience will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivated, organized and able to multi-task and work independently.
- Must be a team player to work in a robust team of multi-disciplinary professionals.
- Must be able to assist in research to support project and practice development works, presentations, and proposal development.
- Good presentation, oral and written communication skills.
Closing Date: March 31, 2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.