Fund Accounting Integration Specialist
Alter Domus is currently seeking a new Implementation Support Officer to join our Real Estate team in Carmel, IN.
- Apply the highest standards of data integrity when transforming and/or entering Financial Statement data;
- Strive to become a subject matter expert in the client implementation process; collection process for pertinent fund documents, applicable accounting processes, and software platforms;
- Track collection of fund documents and data entries;
- Troubleshoot and triage any bottlenecks in the process of data collection or data entry;
- Continuously evaluate the current data collection and entry processes, and propose enhancements to spreadsheets, protocols and processes to boost efficiency and quality;
- Assist the Fund Accounting team with reconciliation and validation of migrated data;
- Communicate with internal or external stakeholders to identify issues and propose solutions for long-term sustainability of processes;
- Assist with training of incoming team members; and
- Ability to deliver high quality work under tight deadlines.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Process and index all pertinent source data files that need to be migrated to Alter Domus accounting system(s); and
- Identify all possible information included in a Financial Statement that may need to be reported to clients, regulators, auditors or internal management and validate for completeness.
Data Migration and Entry:
- Transform source data files into Alter Domus system consumable files using data transformation tools;
- Upload data into Alter Domus accounting system; and
- Liaise with accounting teams for validation of data input into accounting system.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting (or related field);
- 0-2 years of professional experience;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated analytical capabilities and strong attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity;
- Successful candidates can work independently and as a part of a team with professionals from all levels;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel; and
- CPA, or intention to obtain CPA, preferred.
Independent and possessing more than fifteen years’ experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 2,000 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Alter Domus offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package including a generous vacation policy, a diverse work environment, and strong global connections. As you collaborate with colleagues in our fast-paced environment, you will gain exposure to demanding and stimulating experiences that you will take with you as your career progresses. We provide a sophisticated work environment with prominent clients that will take your ambitions and talents to the next level and give you the resources and support you need to succeed.
For more information, please visit: www.alterdomus.com. Alter Domus is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.