Recovery & Reorganisation Senior
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recovery & Reorganisation Senior to join our growing Advisory team. The successful candidate will work on a diverse mix of assignments including corporate and personal receiverships, liquidations, administrations and financial advisory projects. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the Firm. The position attracts a competitive remuneration package and ongoing career development. The position requires an immediate start. If you would like to get exposure in a large organisation and work on numerous projects then this role is for you.
- focus on case work including receiverships, liquidations and administrations;
- day to day asset management of a large portfolio including but not limited to residential and commercial property and land assets;
- assist in assessing alternative strategic options and devising effective solutions for portfolios of distressed assets;
- preparation/drafting of reports for clients and attendance at client meetings;
- liaise with legal advisors, property advisors, project managers, architects and other professionals;
- preparation of cash flows, budgets and outcome statements;
- assist with the realisation of assets and determination of creditor claims and rankings e.g. secured, preferential and unsecured retention of title; and
- oversee administration of insolvency processes e.g. returns to Companies House, notices, meetings, employee claims, VAT and corporation tax.
Skills and attributes:
- qualified ACA/ACCA;
- minimum 2 years’ relevant experience;
- self-confident individual with good communications skills, both written and oral;
- commercial awareness;
- ability to assimilate facts and make decisions based on same;
- strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work in a team environment or on their own initiative;
- excellent organisational and planning capabilities;
- ability to provide guidance to others; and
- highly organised with ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and deliver under pressure.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.