Next is one of the UK’s best known high-street retailers and most established online operations but have you ever wondered who builds our stylish and comfortable sofas?
In 2016 we opened our doors with just one production line and 6 years later we have 200 employees and 14 production lines.
We are blazing the way for modern British Manufacturing from our home in Armthorpe, Doncaster.
About the role:
Next Furniture Manufacturing is going from strength to strength. With new lines and new products, we are looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join the team. We’re looking for dedicated people, working in a fast paced, team based environment, producing some of Next’s most popular sofa designs.
Our Finance Analyst will be the primary finance contact working within the manufacturing operation, working closely with a range of operational stakeholders to produce and clearly communicate performance against key metrics, identifying opportunities and challenging as you go. This includes the weekly issuing of management reports, as well as leading a monthly finance review with senior managers.
- Ensure timely preparation of month end accounts, including the full P&L, stock valuation, balance sheet reconciliations, forecasting, and variance analysis
- Process twice yearly budgets
- Have accurate costing of new sofa ranges and ongoing margin analysis once launched, to ensure the sofa prices are competitive and sustainable
- Liaise closely with the commercial & buying team to understand any market movements which have an impact on the business
- Weekly sales invoicing and reconciliation of accounts receivable
- Produce and issue reports to cover a wide range of financial and non financial KPIs, looking to identify trends and opportunities for improvement
- You will be CIMA/ACCA or ACA part qualified, with a desire to progress.
- You should be able to analyse and interpret data accurately,
- Be able to build relationships and communicate effectively at all levels, both internally to the sofa manufacturing operation and externally.
- Next Furniture Manufacturing is ever-changing and you will need to be adaptive and resilient to the fast paced nature and be proactive with the exciting new changes.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is not essential, it would be advantageous.
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
About some of our Benefits
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy & Victoria's Secret products
- Company performance based bonus
- Next private pension
- Sharesave scheme
- On-site Nursery available; OFSTED outstanding in all areas
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Subsidised restaurant, coffee shop and juice bar
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
- Free on-site parking
Our aim is to support all applicants during the application process and to provide reasonable adjustments when necessary and requested. If you would like to request support with your application due to any health condition, feel free to get in touch with us by calling us on 0116 284 6858 and leave a voicemail.
Apply Before 07/05/2022, 01:37 PM
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.