Reporting Accountant #201243
Your field of responsibility
An outstanding opportunity to join us in this role, where as a part of the Legal Entity Standard reporting (LESR) team you will support many of the critical reporting and control functions involving the USGAAP and SEC reporting, but not limited to:
- Responsible for the preparation of disclosure reporting for these entities from a head office, financial statement and regulatory reporting
- Responsible for compliance with GAAP, SEC and regulatory requirements
- Exposed to new business activities, new accounting policies, and new regulations in the disclosure accounting area
- Maintain relationships with CS management in New York, Zurich and Pune and other CS departments (e.g. Product Control, Legal Entity Accounting and Reporting), and liaison as necessary with external business partners (auditors, regulators and the SEC)
- Contribute to our innovation program through idea generation and by supporting selected projects
Your future colleagues
Legal Entity Standard Reporting (LESR) is a global team with 165 staff responsible for the Group and standalone financial statement disclosure reporting for the major legal entities within the Credit Suisse Group. The LESR Americas team based in Raleigh is a strong team responsible for the disclosure reporting, financial statement preparation and reporting and regulatory reporting for Credit Suisse’s US Intermediate Holding Company and its subsidiaries as well as Credit Suisse’s New York and Cayman Branches. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
A challenging role within the Legal Entity Accounting and Review space which requires the following skill-set & competencies:
- A Qualified accountant with minimum 1 year of proven experience, auditing experience preferred
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Can develop and maintain strong working relationships with a variety of departments across the organization including senior management within Group Finance
- Show initiative with a strong dedication to learn, and to multi-task while meeting tight deadlines. Proven ability to manage work well under pressure
- Be able to work in a team and independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.
All Credit Suisse employees in the USA must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and submit proof of vaccination prior to their start date, except where exempted by applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.