Manager, Fund Services
The manager reports to the Director, Private Capital and is responsible for the execution of administrative and accounting tasks for selected fund portfolios. The manager will continuously meet clients’ expectations, to optimize the work processes and to maintain close contacts with clients.
- Execute fund administration services for our clients
- Liaises with prospects/clients for details of services and assist in the preparation of proposal for approval
- Coordinates with the Compliance team and clients for the completion of KYC, to prepare the Client Acceptance/Regular review Documentations, and to ensure all compliance are met
- Reviews the documents received and conduct briefing on commencement of services
- Handles and solves any query and escalates to management where necessary
- Reviews the reconciliation of full books of accounts of the funds and their SPVs
- Reviews valuation reports for the funds of our clients
- Assists in the review for annual audits of the funds
- Preparation of review of annual statutory/special purpose financial statements for the funds and their SPVs
- Reviews and approves all subscriptions, redemptions and transfers of the holders of the funds
- Reviews the compliance and KYC procedures of the investors of the funds
- Reviews all investor communication statements to the holders of the funds
- Reviews payment instructions (TT/cheques) for clients’ companies, check account balances
- Monitors bank reconciliation, cash flow forecasts, and fund request
- Ensures all KYC and compliance issues are compliant
- Responsible in billing of service fees to clients and collection of service fees to clients
- Submits own time writing on daily basis to ensure appropriate chargeability
- University degree in accounting, finance, economics or related disciplines
- Qualified member of a professional association (ACCA/CPAA or equivalent)
- Minimum 5-7 years' working experience in fund administration with 2 years in supervisory level
- Previous experience in Private Equity and Real Estate funds
- Previous experience in compliance and KYC procedures
- Knowledge of different types of investment products
- Excellent management and client servicing skills
- Fluent in English
- Existing knowledge of Yardi and Investran is a preferred
By being the best at what we do, we empower businesses of all sizes, wherever they are in the world, to navigate the complexity of ever-changing rules and regulations. We support them to grow and accelerate the possible. We partner with them to transform and
unleash the potential of their operating model by driving the efficiency, technology and insight needed to achieve a competitive edge. We deliver the power they need to succeed.
That's why we focus on attracting, developing and retaining the best talent in our industry and our talent strategy is centered on strong teams, platforms for growth and our values-driven culture. We grow together with our people in their technical expertise and leaders in respective areas. Our people enjoy working as part of a team, are strong leaders and passionate about excellent client service.
Be empowered. Be Intertrust.
Interested candidates, please contact us email@example.com more information.
We are looking forward to meeting you!For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.