Fund Accounting Graduate Vacancies
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers;
- Undergoing dynamic and interactive onboarding & training program designed to quickly and effectively give new joiners the industry skills and contexts needed;
- You will take part in the setup of funds, and implementing complex international real estate structures as part of restructuring plans, mergers and acquisitions;
- Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports;
- Reviewing tax returns and tax balances and maintaining relevant contacts with the tax authorities;
- Taking an active part in the initial setup of any new funds take-on and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as part of the set up process.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Alter Domus teams operate on a full service rather than a functionalized model; graduates will learn and understand the complete spectrum of fund services that we provide.
Our end-to-end delivery teams are built around the following principles:
- Expertise per sub-asset class: All teams specialise in a given asset class (Private Equity, Real Estate, Debt, Fund Of Funds).
- End-to-end processing by an integrated team of generalists with full knowledge and control over the full process rather than functionalization of the teams.
- Expert Pools support the delivery teams on specific topics: Consolidation, Liquidations, Tax Compliance, Transfer Pricing, Investor Customer Due Diligence (CDD).
- You should have a 2.1 degree (or above) in areas such as Finance, Accounting or Economics;
- You have an interest in accounting for investment products, particularly funds in the Real Estate, Private Equity or Private Debt industries. A relevant internship is an advantage;
- You are interested in pursuing further professional development through the ACCA pathway;
- You have strong communication and collaboration skills, you prioritise teamwork, reliability and being organized and you take the initiative to solve problems and generate results.
WHAT YOU WILL BENEFIT FROM
- Full support in completing ACCA
- Study leave & dedicated areas in our new custom-designed office
- Direct contact with ACCA
- Opportunities for internal promotion
- Regular compensation reviews
- Wide training offering from the Alter Domus Academy
Work Life Balance
- Flexible/Hybrid working arrangements
- 25 days leave including the day off on your birthday
- Day off for graduation
- Sports and social team
- Various local discounts for those working in Alter Domus
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.