Associate - Internal Audit, Risk & Compliance (Penang)
KPMG, a place where bold, new ideas are welcome and dedication is rewarded, is made up of outstanding people with a broad range of interests, talents and motivations.
We invite you to join our team in Penang and to experience the KPMG difference as we continue to be The Clear Choice to our clients from every sector of business and industry imaginable. Aspiring to be an Employer of Choice, we create an atmosphere in which our employees will be inspired to excel. To this end, KPMG Penang office is seeking highly motivated and results oriented individuals to fuel our growth and embark on a journey of self-discovery. Internal Audit, Risk and Compliance Services (IARCS) provides a range of corporate governance advisory, enterprise risk management, internal auditing and controls compliance services built upon our clear understanding of business issues and opportunities. We help our clients optimize their risk management, control and governance processes to manage risks while identifying and pursuing important opportunities to enhance business.
- Acting as engaging team member in conducting assignments and supporting the engagement-in-charge in delivering the services contracted for, this includes but not limited to the following:
- Identify and evaluate significant risks and internal controls for the areas being audited;
- Conduct assessments of risks as part of the audit process in the assigned areas including discussion with the risk owners and review the effectiveness of the Risk Management process and documentation; and
- Draft audit reports that describe the result of audit highlighting all exceptions, root causes and other deficiencies and to recommend corrective actions with consideration of adding value to improve the internal control system, operational effectiveness and efficiency.
- Support business development activities such as proposal writing and presentation
- A recognize degree in Accounting or equivalent with at least a CGPA of 3.20 or Second class upper classification and/ or a Professional Accounting qualification. Those who are currently pursuing are recognized Professional Accounting are also encouraged to apply
- Excellent academic credentials, leadership qualities anda good track record in extra curricular activities
- A self-starter and must be a team player
- Initiative, good interpersonal, analytical and communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team
- High analytical and rationalization ability
- Excellent command of English language, both verbal and written
- Willing to travel
Closing Date: March 31, 2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.