Junior Business Controller
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond
Your journey with us
To support our Consulting practice, we are looking for a Junior Business Controller, who will provide overall management assistance in general areas of Finance & Controlling:
- Assist in the preparation of detailed financial analysis for each of our Clients and reporting on Project and Business Line performance
- Interact with internal stakeholders and Firm leadership to present various analysis, discuss recommendations and provide hands-on administrative support
- Track, control and report on expenditures
- Perform ad hoc analysis in support of the Business Controlling team
- Support process improvement initiatives, both in project and run mode
- Develop and review standard financial reports with Business Controller before submission
- Assist in month-end and year-end financial closing
- Assist in annual forecast and budget process and system preparations
- Assist in the development and implementation of standards and processes for project management, quality management and risk management (internal controls)
- Prepare and facilitate Firm training sessions on a variety of topics and methodologies
- Maintain quality, integrity and consistency in all financial activities
Let’s talk about you
- 0-3 years of experience in financial accounting and/or controlling
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in business administration, accounting, controlling or equivalent
- Strong analytical skills and loves to work with data
- Tech-savvy and affinity with digital opportunities in finance/controlling
- Committed to detailed financial reporting and problem-solving ability
- Able to work autonomously in a collaborative way, oa with shared services teams
- Well-organized with ability to prioritize
- Excellent written and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Working knowledge of MS Office (strong Excel skills); SAP is an asset
- Positive, can-do mindset
Consulting stands for connecting innovation, transformation and leadership. We help our clients imagine, deliver and run their future, use the latest technologies, from strategy development through implementation. Because impact isn’t created alone. Together we can make history, join us!
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory.
+5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
- Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energises you.
- Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
- We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.