Manager, Audit & Assurance
Are you ready to be part of something bigger? Do you want your job to be purposeful?
If you answer is affirmative, we have great news for you! We have availability in Audit & Assurance department.
- Responsible for organising and managing audits according to audit plans, overseeing the process of audits, managing auditors to ensure that the audit work is performed according to the required standard and deadlines
- Manage engagements by defining the audit strategy and execute it in compliance with the Firm’s policies and procedures
- Provide supervision and instruction to audit staff to ensure that audit procedures are performed and documented in accordance with the firm's audit methodology, regulatory requirements using applicable IT systems and tools
- Identify the significant accounting and auditing issues and escalate issues, as appropriate
- Provide leadership to promote the audit function in the organisation
- Demonstrate knowledge of prevailing accounting standards, accounting disclosure requirements, and applying these to allocated work
- Create a positive learning culture and coach and counsel junior team members and support them in their personal and professional development
- Willing to actively play a part in promoting the firm's growth and culture
Essential qualification and skills:-
- Recognised university degree and / or relevant professional qualification in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Preferably a member of a professional accountancy body
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Strong technical ability, excellent interpersonal skills and formidable leadership qualities
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skill
- Good communication, interpersonal and report writing skill
- Proficient in written and spoken English
Come and be part of Our Team! Send your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out to us via +603-2297 1000 for further enquiries.
(Only shortlisted candidate will be notified)
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.