About TMF Group
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles and investment funds in different geographical locations. Our core services can help companies of all sizes with HR and payroll, accounting and tax, corporate secretarial, international corporate structuring, fund administration and structured finance – whether a company wants to globalize, or whether they need support to streamline existing operations.
With operations in more than 80 countries, TMF Group is the global expert that understands local needs. Global reach, local knowledge: helping to do business seamlessly across borders.
Development and management of all phases of the BCM system which include Business impact analysis, risk assessment and BC plans preparations and approvals by management. Maintain the operations phase of the BCM system, which includes updating the plans and procedures, preparing, testing and conducting regular drills and exercises for BCM plans, verifying the adequacy of the BC plans and implementing any improvements. Support in establishing and maintaining the enterprise risk register by coordinating with all business units in the company.
- Direct and support in the development of Business Continuity plans, procedures and providing regular status updates to management.
- Develop, maintain, or implement business continuity strategies and solutions, including risk assessments, business impact analyses, and documentation of business continuity procedures
- Plan, conduct, and debrief regular BC related drills and exercises to test the adequacy of existing plans and strategies, updating procedures and plans regularly
- Act as a coordinator for continuity efforts after a disruption event by coordinating with the emergency and crisis management teams as required.
- Documenting the results of all tests and exercises, and identifying and implementing any recommended enhancements to the Business Continuity plans and procedures.
- Ensuring all personnel with specific Business Continuity responsibilities are adequately trained to fulfill those responsibilities.
- Identify, prepare and deliver awareness training to those with and without BC responsibilities.
- Organise and conduct or participate in BCM self assessments and audits and reviews and implement agreed actions.
- Organise and facilitate or participate in business impact analysis (BIA) and risk assessments and update the BCM plans and procedures on regular basis. Update and maintain their specific BC plans and procedures including revision of specific BIA and risk assessment.
- Review and ensure the company BCM is always kept compliant with the applicable laws, and selected standards and best practices.
- Coordinate with external emergency response organizations for local and regional preparedness efforts, activities, training, and emergency response as necessary
- Support Process Safety & Risk Manager in the development of the Company Enterprise Risk Management System
- Prepare and provide and follow up the necessary inputs into the company risk register and assist in keeping the register up to date
- Administering contracts and service agreements with Business Continuity service providers
- Bachelor’s Degree / Post Graduated degree or equivalent combination of relevant experience and training (crisis and emergency management, Business continuity full lifecycle including business impact analysis and risk assessment).
- Knowledge of BC laws, standards, and best practices.
- Additional degree / certification in information technology would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in a large organization
- Minimum of 3 year in crisis and emergency and business continuity management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a supervisory role
What’s in it for you?
- Our offices are easily accessible by public transportation (LRT & Monorail)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Work with colleagues and clients around the world on interesting and challenging work.
- We provide internal career opportunities so you can take your career further within TMF
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.