Page Personnel are recruiting for a Management Accountant on behalf of a successful, private equity backed business in Salford.
The purpose of this role is to oversee the management accounts and to provide timely and accurate information to the business and its stakeholders.
Page Personnel are recruiting on behalf of a successful, private equity backed business in Salford.
The business has exciting growth plans and this role will offer exciting development opportunities and the business continues to expand.
Management Accountant duties will include:
- Taking ownership of the monthly management accounts
- Producing and distributing KPI reports with commentary
- Produce weekly & monthly financial reports to operational teams
- Preparation of statutory accounts
- Assisting with year end audits
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Capital expenditure analysis
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Responsibility for overseeing the accounts payable function
- Cash flow forecasting
- Budgeting & forecasting
The succesful Management Accountant candidate will:
- Be part qualified with ACCA / CIMA
- Have knowledge of Sage - desirable
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a track record of managing a small team
- Have the ability to work to tight deadlines
A salary up to £40,000, flexible working, study support & more