Are you interested in a flexible, varied and challenging role that supports you to grow and develop?
Are you degree level qualified with qualifications in Mathematics and English GCSE grade B or above or AAT part qualified?
When we talk about ‘Growth and Support’ we aren’t just talking about our clients, we’re talking about our team too. At Hallidays we’re committed to supporting your development and we’ll even pay for your study fees!
You will have/be:
- A degree - 2.1 or AAT part qualified
- An enthusiasm for business and finance
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills Driven and proactive
- A good team worker.
- Comfortable and experienced in working to meet deadlines.
You will be:
- Providing assistance on audit engagements
- Preparing sole trader, partnership and Ltd company accounts
- Preparing corporation tax returns
- Preparing VAT returns
- Preparing management accounts Attending client premises (all within the North West)
Here are some reasons to come and work with us...
- Study Support! We offer many study support options to help you reach your desired qualification.
- Have a voice! Our inclusive culture ensures that everyone does.
- Client care! Our clients love working with our innovative teams, whose focus is on helping them to grow – our monthly client happiness scores are regularly over 97%.
- Personal growth! Opportunities for personal and professional development, whilst broadening technical skills and your commercial acumen.
- Flexi hours - Flexible working arrangements are available, and our regular team social events and purpose-built offices offer a dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Most up to date systems! Bespoke software to help us offer superb client care.