Transfer Pricing Consultant
Currently we are looking for highly motivated, ambitious, trustworthy and energetic Transfer Pricing Consultants to join our team. Deloitte Tax provides the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with some of the world’s most complex consulting issues.
Here is what we expect from you:
- Soon completing or having Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, law, or similar field;
- Professional interest in tax or finance; any previous experience will be considered as an advantage;
- Client centric mindset;
- Analytical and critical thinking as well as excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- High level of enthusiasm, a positive attitude and proactivity;
- Strong skills in MS Office programs;
- Excellent command of Lithuanian and English – both in speaking and writing.
- Fresh graduate
- Bachelor's degree
- MS Office
As a Consultant you will be part of our team of professionals who help our clients with complex tax and finance issues, in various areas, such as scaling the business, improving group structures and due diligence. You will work with both, top Lithuanian entrepreneurs and multinational companies.
Some of your main tasks will include focused research, preparation of reports and presentations for clients as well managing fieldwork assignments. As a team member you will support your leaders in direct client service, providing necessary assistance.
You can be sure that during your time at Deloitte you will develop not only your technical, but also leadership, collaboration and time-management skills.What we offer
- Friendly and challenging environment where personal development and growth are encouraged
- Real opportunities for a career and promotion;
- Experience in the largest professional service firm in the world and on-the-job training with access to unique know-how;
- Competitive salary (gross range from 1300 to 1900 Eur) and various benefits.
- At Deloitte, we give you the support you need to become the ‘best you can be’ in a competitive and rewarding environment. You will be challenged by the work, the people on your team, and the clients we serve. We are committed to being the firm of choice– for our clients, for our people, for you. We are working towards one purpose– to make an impact that matters.
- ACCA Certificate reimbursement
- Challenging tasks
- Downtown office location
- Friendly coworkers
- Health insurance (mixed package)
- Recruitment Incentive Program – Stars
- Fruit in the kitchen
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development trainings
- Wellbeing initiatives
What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.About Deloitte
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.About the team
Deloitte Tax provides the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with some of the world’s most complex consulting issues. Deloitte Tax Professionals have the perspective to help companies understand both national and international tax structures and align the tax function with business objectives.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.