Senior Associate - Reward
Whether you’ve just graduated or have years of experience, this is a firm where you can learn and grow.
It’s the PwC experience that stays with you as you build strong networks and make lasting friendships. Be part of a larger team as we work together, drawing on everyone's knowledge and skills to reimagine the possible.
Join PwC today for the experience that stays with you.
Job Description & Summary
A career within People and Organisation services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients reset their talent strategies and deliver extraordinary business results through their people. We focus on evaluating and managing their unique challenges so our clients can maximise their return on the overall investment in human capital. You’ll gain a tremendous depth of expertise in all aspects of human capital, including creating sustainable value through people culture and change, designing compensation and retirement strategies, and improving human capital operations.
As a team, we provide specialist advice to organisations to enable them to design, implement and operate their reward & pay programmes as part of their strategic people agenda. We advise a range of local, regional and global clients on all aspects of reward strategy, underlying compliance and governance in many areas of business-driven HR programs.
You should be interested in building and showcasing your skillset within the following areas:
- Reward strategy – develop reward strategy that is strongly linked to clients’ business objectives and help them to understand and communicate what they value and what to reward
- Executive reward – assist boards to develop executive remuneration strategy, ensuring appropriate consideration of governance, stakeholders and the regulatory environment
- Benchmarking Directors’ fees and providing advice on appropriate peer groups and market alignment
- Compensation & Benefits solutions, including rewards benchmarking ie. Understanding market comparators and providing robust market remuneration data to underpin salary decision making for base salary, fixed remuneration and elements of total reward (including STI and LTI)
- Short Term Incentives – reviewing and designing STIs for executives which drive company performance and motivate individuals
- Long Term Incentives – review and design LTIs, including the role in the overall remuneration structure, the most appropriate scheme type, performance hurdles, accounting and tax considerations
- Usage of data driven solutions, people analytics for total reward optimisation
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience within the human capital domain of reward, performance and executive reward
- Degree in actuarial science or equivalent
- Proven analytical experience, financial modelling and quantitative analysis with strong numerical and excel skills
- Good subject matter knowledge across a range of other HR/workforce-related capabilities as part of the broader reward conversation with clients
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills and portfolio management skills
- Ability to build business and sustain client relationships from day one
- Collaboration and participation within a highly diverse and inclusive team
- Ability to work independently and lead projects or large streams of work
- Ability to thrive on challenges, multitask and prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment where quality and speed are of essence
- Manage teams to ensure on time, on budget delivery and achievement of outcomes
- Support the sales cycle and help with practice development and eminence building
- Support development of junior consultants by actively guiding them
Additional application instructions
Please attach following documents along with your CV when you submit an online application:
- Certificates and Transcripts, from SPM (or equivalent) onwards
- A copy of your NRIC or passport
- Recent passport size photo
Up to 20%
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?
Government Clearance Required?
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.