Financial Planning Manager
This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Position: Finance Manager
Report to: Director Finance – SEA & India
Work Location: Bangkok, Thailand
Flexibility: Hybrid (WFH + Office, mixed)
The Finance Manager will be responsible for driving business partnering and support to business with financial analysis to expand, grow and sustain business with focus on profitability. Being member of Thai leadership team – this is highly visible role with exposure to the senior management and operations teams across the country and region.
- Oversee and manage local FP&A operations as local country finance point of contact
- Supporting business leads and country leadership team for various analytical including variance analysis for sales , margins , SG&A and capex productivity analysis
- Support business for various pricing strategy , govt tender / private evaluation support , competition analysis & supporting price decision analytical/ approval
- Be an economic advisor to business by driving local value-added digital projects focused on improving P&L incl. margin expansion and smart spending
- Supporting P&F team in making Rapid response process robust by including financial simulation during demand consensus meetings and ensuring one number goal
- Be a single point of contact for regional COE to ensure timely and quality submission of Cluster Mid Month , MRR , QRR , LRP and other regional reporting
- Assist in development of executive level presentations on business results, performance analysis, forecasts, and budgets, etc.
- Perform other activities and special projects, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
- Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
- Oral and written communication skills for Thai and English
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be forward thinking and a leader of change in an environment that is constantly seeking opportunities to improve upon existing processes, create efficiencies and deliver results to business partners
- Key Behavioral Competencies - Collaborative, Business partnering, Communication, Ownership
- Thailand GM
- Cluster Finance Director
- Business Units Heads
- Sales Managers
- APAC COE FP&A team