This is where you save and sustain lives
At Baxter, we are deeply connected by our mission. No matter your role at Baxter, your work makes a positive impact on people around the world. You'll feel a sense of purpose throughout the organization, as we know our work improves outcomes for millions of patients.
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Together, we create a place where we are happy, successful and inspire each other. This is where you can do your best work.
Join us at the intersection of saving and sustaining lives—where your purpose accelerates our mission.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform as project lead in engagement planning, execution and reporting
- Take a risk-based approach to plan audits across a variety of processes including Financial Reporting, Human Resource, Procurement, Compliance, Manufacturing and Commercial etc.
- Lead audit field work by assessing the design, implementation and operating effectiveness of compliance, financial, IT and operational controls
- Understand and validate business processes and systems across functions and business segments
- Understand how IT general controls (ITGC), application controls, and technology risks affect the control environment
- Identify opportunities for cost recoveries and improvements to governance, processes or controls
- Act as the primary liaison to customers and Global Audit Management
- Use data analytics during planning, execution and reporting to optimize coverage and effectiveness
- Develop and maintain relationships with Baxter management to ensure familiarity with corporate priorities and alignment with the audit plan
- Lead special audits and projects that may arise
- Audit Consultants are expected to travel up to 40%
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, economics, finance, accounting or related degree is required
- Self-starter with strong analytical skills and decision-making capabilities
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects/priorities
- Hands on experience with data analytics
- Strong understanding of internal controls and business processes across functions
- Two plus years of progressive internal audit experience at a publicly traded company that includes experience in a risk-based audit environment
- Internal audit experience in a Big 4 firm is preferred
- Experience auditing/ working in Shared Service Centre will be an added advantage
- Appropriate audit certification and foreign language skills are preferred
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.