Center Leader - Finance
Analyzes profit-and-loss income statements, generates forecasts and analyzes trends in sales, finance and other areas of business. Establishes and maintains accounting and financial records and reports, including general ledger, financial statements, regulatory and management reports.
Processes and maintains financial records and all other financial elements for record to report transactions such as general accounting. Provides accurate financial data to support business decisions through the recording of these transactions to the general ledger for review, reconciliation, reporting and analysis while ensuring the proper policies and controls are in place. Accountable for the preparation and reporting of the consolidated financial statements under GAAP.
Experienced manager or senior individual contributor requiring in-depth understanding of a specialized area. May manage professional employees and/or supervisors within a job discipline or field, planning and/or conducting complex, strategic assignments requiring new or unique approaches.
- Demonstrates proficiency in a specialist field or discipline gained through deep and broad experience, built on complex concepts and principles.
- Provides guidance and acts as an advisor to individuals and groups within area of responsibility.
- Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services.
- May manage one or more generally related teams; adapts functional plans and priorities to meet short-term service and/or operational objectives.
- May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity.
- Contributes to and executes business, functional or product strategies.
- Scope of work may have regional and/or multi-country reach and impact.
- Decision-making involves some emphasis on development of new/improved procedures and translation of policy into operational plans within own area and/or adjacent areas within the business/function.
- Identifies and solves complex problems; understands and recognizes broader impact across the business/function.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.