Sr Specialist Reporting
- Data extraction SAP and other sources, preparation of various reports on regular and periodic schedules and circulating to AP leadership team and supporting for all the data analytics
- Strong knowledge of SAP ERP instances with an ability to navigate across various tables to compile meaningful process data
- Excellent ability in using MS Office Suit incl VBA Scripting and MS Access database for simplified reporting, visualization and process automations
- Experience in project management and troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge and Strong inclination to learn analytical tools and data visualization soft wares such as Power BI, Tableau Etc.
- Perceptual and analytical problem solving abilities relating to data analysis, identifying performance trends and presenting skills
- Experience in System testing incl participation in BIT & USAT.
- Directly liaisons with the Management teams in showcasing department performance metrics and identifying improvement opportunities
- Ability to use Quality Tools such as benchmarking, gap analysis, Pareto analysis, fish- bone diagrams, and process mapping for fact base decisions making.
- Ability to consolidate the process metrics and publish performance dashboards with trend analysis identifying key improvement areas.
- Capable of analyzing data in order to support the development of strategies to effectively manage the action plans that will resolve the issues.
- Strong invoice processing, disbursements and Internal Control mindset with an ability to identify the gaps and suggest remediation efforts
- Knowledge of international regulations like US GAAP, SOX guidelines etc.
- Should demonstrate strong customer orientation and service mindedness
- Ability to communicate both written and orally, to all levels of management and across different functions
- Communicates with various stakeholders across Source to Pay processes to simplify and streamline the value chain
- Administers and communicates policies and procedures which apply to invoice processing and related areas.
Mandatory: Skill sets/Experience:
- B.COM or MBA (Finance)
- A minimum of 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role with a medium to large professional organization
- Hands-on experience in Tableu or PowerBi
- Excellent knowledge MS Excel, VBA & MS Access
- Good analytical skills with the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to gather pertinent information and to present it
- Trained in Lean Six Sigma technology- preferably a yellow/green belt
- Good decision making and managing for productivity
- Knowledge of SAP 4.6, SAP ECC 6, S/4 HANA
- Good communication skills
Desired to have:
- BPO/Shared Service Centre experience. Experience implementing Six Sigma projects/Lean thinking in business processes.
Please note that DuPont has announced the intended divestiture of a majority of its M&M business to Celanese Corporation. This includes the Engineering Polymers business; Vamac® & Hytrel® product lines; Microcircuit & Component Materials; and DuPont Teijin Films. The transaction is expected to close around the end of 2022, subject to customary closing conditions and regulatory approvals. At the time of closing, the candidate hired for this position is expected to become an employee of Celanese Corporation or its affiliate.
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.