About the Role
If you’ve got excellent analytical skills and the ability to present your findings in a meaningful way whilst building strong relationships, we might have the perfect role for you.
We are looking for a Finance Analyst to join our Product Finance team. The Product Finance team is pivotal in monitoring stock levels and margins whilst managing costs within the business to maximise profits.
- Work closely with the product teams to report on gross margins weekly by division vs targets and monitor current and future contracts. Update monthly financial margin forecasts and set future targets.
- Be responsible for forecasting currency requirements and liaise with the treasury team to monitor this.
- Manage the forecasting and budgeting of the product teams cost centres and own the product accruals and prepayments balance sheets.
- Report on the Mid and End of season sale performance and understand the profit impacts at differing levels of markdown.
- Previous experience in a similar commercial finance role and either part or newly qualified in ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret large volumes of data in a meaningful way to non financial colleagues.
- Ability to build strong relationships with employees across multiple business areas and have excellent influencing skills.
- Strong analytical skills including using Excel and other systems to examine data.
You know Next, but did you know we’re a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 35,000 people across the UK and Ireland. We’re the UK’s 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear we’re the market leader. At the last count we have over 500 stores, plus the Next Online and it’s now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So we’ve gone global!
About some of our Benefits
- 25% off a huge selection of Next, Lipsy & Victoria's Secret products
- Company performance based bonus
- Next private pension
- Sharesave scheme
- On-site Nursery available; OFSTED outstanding in all areas
- 10% off most partner brands & up to 15% off Branded Beauty
- Early VIP access to sale stock
- Access to fantastic discounts at our Staff Shops
- Subsidised restaurant, coffee shop and juice bar
- Access a 24/7 digital GP and other free health and wellbeing services
- Free on-site parking
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.