Finance Team Lead
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
Are you up for something different? Are you looking to get a better understanding of Finance functions?
Morgan Stanley Budapest Finance Department is looking for experienced professionals for a newly created team. In this role you will have the chance to switch between Finance teams on a 4-6-month cycle basis.
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional and soft skill development
- The ability to grow and shape your own career further with Morgan Stanley’s mentoring program
- Understand Finance as a business and its challenges, and support daily activities in any of the Finance teams
- Recommend appropriate solutions which may include identifying requirements for enhancements in existing systems
- Work closely with Management and Controllers on risk reduction and on additional automation opportunities identified
- Coordinate the workload allocation within team members across Finance functions
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 4 years of experience related to the mentioned degrees (experience with consultancy firm)
- People management experience
- Good communication skills and flexibility to adapt to a changing environment quickly and effectively
- Sound numeric skills and accuracy
- Excellent English knowledge
- Project Management experience is an advantage
Team Profile: The Budapest Centralized Coverage team, within the Finance department, is responsible for assisting teams in filling gaps of processes.
About us: Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
About us: Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, and investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.