SSIA (Specialized Services & Investment Analytics) Client Manager, Assistant Vice President
Who we are looking for
We are looking for an exceptional individual to become our SSIA Client Manager covering investment performance, attribution, risk, mandate compliance monitoring and private market analytics for our clients. The successful candidate will work in a dynamic, industry leading analytics team with a diverse client base across the Asia-pacific region. This is an opportunity to contribute to our client centric culture by offering your expertise and thought leadership. You must be able to build strong relationships with clients and our business partners to deliver valued solutions
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As SSIA Client Manager, you will
SSIA client owner for your clients, single point of contact for those clients and the relationship manager across all the SSIA services
- execute all parts of the SSIA APAC Client Service Process (CSP)
- implement the SSIA client strategy (Client Plan) to improve the client experience
- manage expectations to exceed our clients’ expectations
- turn a negative client experience into a positive one using Hypercare + Client Path to Green Dashboard
- escalate all issues following escalation protocols
- manage Deal Team approved client onboarding, implementation and any other client specific projects
- provide thought leadership to your clients through Quarterly Strategic Meetings
- provide in-depth value add investment analysis and technical support to clients
- Manage document maintenance on scope of service, procedures, risk assessments, contacts and deliverables
- Build strong relationships with clients and our internal stakeholders
- Make the team better by contributing to our regional priorities and your own growth
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Manage client relationships and stakeholders effectively
- Technical expertise in Financial Markets and specifically strong analytics skills
- Key behaviors – collaboration, sharing knowledge and a growth mindset
- Manage risk proactively
Education & preferred qualifications
- University degree qualification (post graduate degree and/or a CFA®, CIPM® or CAIA® an advantage)
- Around 5-7 years’ industry experience, preferably in investment performance and analytics that includes:
- Interpreting and articulating investment performance, attribution and ex-post risk results for a diverse range of portfolios to clients
- Understanding of investment data requirements to produce analytics accurate results
- Understanding of mandate investment compliance
- Understanding of performance and attribution product trends, including models and GIPS
- Understanding of private market analytics
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, live and grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, diversity and social responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.