Senior Associate - Private Equity Fund Accounting
- Support IQ-EQ client leads on multiple Private Equity funds within various industries
- Work closely with manager, team and support functions to manage client expectations and ensure adherence to timelines on client deliverables in accordance to the requirements defined by the limited partnership agreement
- Maintain a working understanding of limited partnership agreements and apply terms to financial reporting and income and expense allocations.
- Prepare and/or review journal entries, management fee calculations, investor allocations, capital account statements, capital call and distribution calculations, sources/uses of cash, investor notices, carried interest calculations and maintenance of waterfall models
- Coordinate the delivery of capital call and distributions notices to clients and the investors
- Prepare and/or review financial statements, notes disclosures, and supporting schedules
- Manage year-end process and handle requests from external auditors and tax teams
- Assess operational effectiveness and make suggestions for process development
- Ensure ad hoc requests from clients and investors are addressed in a timely manner
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance with 3.0 GPA
- 2+ years of Private Equity fund accounting experience
- Knowledge of Investran preferred
- Advanced knowledge of QuickBooks, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Strong knowledge of accounting, specifically with respect to alternative investment funds, with a focus on private equity limited partnerships
- Ability to provide exceptional client service
- Ability to collaborate with others in a team environment, provide and accept constructive feedback
- Ability to produce high quantity of work product with accuracy and extreme attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple demands and competing deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally
- Ability to work overtime as needed to meet deadlines
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
IQ-EQ is a leading Investor Services group which combines global expertise with an unwavering focus on client service delivery. We support fund managers, global companies, family offices and private clients operating worldwide.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.