Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the team
The Financial Accounting team is a longstanding team responsible for being financial controller of the Company. We make an impact by producing reliable Financial Statements. Our team is made up fully of talented people. If you are looking for a great place to work with great development opportunities, then you should join our team!
Get to know the role
We are looking for an Accounting Associate with the main responsibility as COE checker. We believe a successful candidate has a strong basic knowledge of accounting, but if you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you either way. This role is required because this is a key role in ensuring accuracy of cost recording. In return, you will get an opportunity to have great development along the way.
- Maintain and reconcile monthly accruals
- Ensure proper cut off, timely balance sheet item reconciliation
- Conduct bank reconciliation activities
- Perform other duties assigned by management
- Review GL transactions for proper posting of transactions
- Preparation of financial analysis
The must haves:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting Major from reputable university with GPA > 3.0
- Open for fresh graduate or at least 1 year working experience as GL accountant.
- Good knowledge about accounting principles.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Proactive and able to articulate clearly in both written and spoken English.
- Attention to details and figures.
- Willing to be placed in different locations in Jabodetabek areas.
- Ability to multitask, meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
We recognize that with these individual attributes come different workplace challenges, and we will work with Grabbers to address them in our journey towards creating inclusion at Grab for all Grabbers.
Grab is the leading superapp platform in Southeast Asia, providing everyday services that matter to consumers. Today, the Grab app has been downloaded onto millions of mobile devices, giving users access to over 9 million drivers, merchants, and agents. Grab offers a wide range of on-demand services in the region, including mobility, food, package and grocery delivery services, mobile payments, and financial services across 428 cities in eight countries.
Join us today to drive Southeast Asia forward, together.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.