Assistant to Manager Finance
Bilal Arsalan & Co. - Chartered Accountancy firm and we required assistant to Finance Manager for our client located in Site area, Karachi.
About the role:
The role requires a highly passionate and driven individual with eagerness to grow in a challenging and rewarding environment. We are looking for an individual to support finance manage at factory level. This is a full time role that will facilitate the business to grow.
- Oversee daily operations of the finance department ranging from month and Year-end process, account receivable/payable, general ledger, contractor payment, period sales tax and income tax including withholding tax, reconciliation, capex, opex and fixed asset activity etc.
- Adhering to payment matrix while ensuring that Records are up to date, complete, signed off and documentary evidence is taken care of prior to making payment.
- Preparation of financial data on monthly, quarterly, and annual income basis.
- Ensuring confidentiality of the company’s financial information.
- Have an understanding of knitting industry to handle export oriented garment business
- Liaison with bankers to facilitate business i.e. LCs,
- Possess strong knowledge of finance and tax etc.
- Masters or another related advanced degree and/ or professional qualifications e.g. Qualified or Part qualified.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in finance filed and reporting roles, with prior experience in required business in textile sector.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong analytical abilities.
- Highly proficient in Excel, ability to work well under pressure, detail oriented and employs proactive approach to problem solving.