We are seeking qualified high performing professionals to join in our Assurance service line. You will be involved in providing assurance services to our global clientele. You will have the opportunity to develop your technical knowledge and work with businesses across multiple industries.
- Lead and manage fieldwork on client sites including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the audit process.
- Review and evaluate risk, document and assess key controls, document and assess process flows and identify significant accounting issues.
- Demonstrate expertise in primary accounting frameworks and in related financial reporting matters.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of client operations, processes, and business objectives and utilize that knowledge on engagement
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the clients business processes and possible recommendations and prepare and deliver Management Letter to be provided to the client.
- Coach other team members through sharing experience and knowledge appropriately.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
- A degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification in Accountancy
- At least 5 years of external audit experience
- Good command of the English language
- Recognised team leader with good interpersonal skills
- Proactive in problem-solving and client management
Apply for Audit Manager
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly