- Assist in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients across multiple industries.
- Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working papers and documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities.
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient.
- Graduates with Accountancy degree or equivalent professional qualification in Accountancy
- Accountancy undergraduates in the final year of study are welcomed to apply
- Graduates from non-accountancy degree who are keen to pursue qualification as Singapore Chartered Accountant are also welcomed to apply