- Assist in carrying out quality audit and other assurance services to clients across multiple industries.
- Assist in-charge in obtaining all necessary audit working papers and documentation including researching and documenting facts and findings.
- Identify and communicate accounting and auditing matters to managers and partners.
- Identify performance improvement opportunities.
- Interact with clients to help ensure that the information flow from the client to the audit team is efficient.
- Graduates with Accountancy degree or equivalent professional qualification in Accountancy
- Accountancy undergraduates in the final year of study are welcomed to apply
- Graduates from non-accountancy degree who are keen to pursue qualification as Singapore Chartered Accountant are also welcomed to apply
Apply for Audit Associate
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly