The Assurance Senior is expected to lead various sizes of audit engagements which include planning, performing, reviewing of audit work performed by less experienced personnel and concluding the engagement.
- Work closely with team members to execute the audit plan and ensure timely completion of the audit engagement
- Work closely with clients and manages their expectations to further nurture on-going client relationships
- Able to identify unethical behaviour and react based on the applicable ethical principles
- A degree in Accountancy or equivalent professional qualification in Accountancy
- At least 3 years of external audit experience
- Good command of the English language
- Strong interpersonal and client relationship skills