Our client is a successful e-commerce business that has experienced year-on-year growth. They operate mainly in Australia, New Zealand, and the USA. Due to a slight change in the business, an opportunity has arisen for a skilled Finance Manager to join this growing business. You will report directly to a talented CEO who is focused on creating an inclusive and stimulating environment to encourage personal development and training.
This is a broad and hands-on Finance Manager role supporting the CEO. Your tasks will involve the following
- Manage the month-end close
- Manage all the monthly reporting including analysis of product lines, margins etc.
- Manage the annual audit process
- Manage the stat reporting and associated compliance
- Manage all Taxation matters
- Supervise 1 staff and an outsourced finance team of 4.
- Get exposure to projects from assisting with overseas expansion
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- A background in chartered and then commercial
- Qualified Accountant
- Solid grasp of commercial matters
- Be open to working from home full time
- Be systems literate
- Be a competent communicator and have a desire to learn and develop your accounting abilities
If you are keen to find out more about this Finance Manager position, please contact Geoff Balmer at Richard Lloyd on 02 8324 5642, quoting reference 7113 or click on 'apply now' below.
Please submit your CV in Word format and note that due to the high volume of responses we receive only suitable candidates will be contacted.